Friday, August 12, 2011

Please Let Them Know

My heart goes out to the refugees who are suffering so greatly and dying without hope. If you are reading this, I know your heart is feeling this too. If you have any opportunity to visit these refugees, would you please print out or write out the following post and give it to the refugees? If you decide to do this would you comment on my blog and let me know? Thank you for helping me let these dear ones know THERE IS HOPE!

There is also the danger of human trafficking for these refugees.  Read the following blog:  http://stephaniesprayercorner.blogspot.com/

If you are on facebook, would you copy my blog link above and share it with all your friends and ask them to share it, and so on, and so on.  In doing this, this message of hope will go around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment